Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chili's anyone? #CoronaRita

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chili’s Grill & Bar. All opinions are 100% mine.

Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner.  Do you do anything special?  My 2nd kid's class is having a potluck Mexican lunch this year - all the families are invited.  Last year we enjoyed a great fiesta at our friend's home with several other families.  Hubby & I have gone out to dinner at our favorite little Mexican cafe.  So we've celebrated with the kids, celebrated with the family, celebrated with the spouce - I think we're due to have a Cinco de Mayo girl's night - just the ladies!!

I love a good Girl's Night Out (GNO).  In fact, tomorrow is my birthday, so last night my girlfriends & I decided that we needed to go out to the movies ... .but the best time we could manage after getting kids home from football/baseball/play rehearsal/dance class & into bed was a 9:45 show!! Yikes! LOL  So what do we do to kill the time before the show? CHILI'S, of course!!!  I love going to Chili's. Last night we had the pleasure of Chris as our server.  Very friendly & seemed happy to be at work - and the staff there always is!  We've got a great Chili's here in Carson City. He kept the bottomless chips & salsa filled & the Diet Cokes were flowing free! LOL  And a birthday at Chili's just wouldn't be complete without a MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE! It was devoured!

So - let's get back on topic, shall we!? LOL  Cinco de Mayo + Chili's = ... what? What comes to mind? Perhaps their margaritas?  I'm not personally a drinker, but everytime I'm there (which is more often that I should admit! - I think it's been 3 times this month already!) someone at every other table seems to be enjoying a margarita. They must be doing something right!  How about you - have you enjoyed a CoronaRita at Chili's yet?  Did you even know this thing existed!?  If you love your margarita so much that you would buy it a beer, this is the drink for you!  It's the CoronaRita - it's made with Jose Cuervi Especial Tequila & a Corona. Two things a lot of people seem to enjoy, paired together - ready to give you a happily ever after!  What delicious dinner woul YOU pair it with?

CoronaRita sm.jpg

**You must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages and, as alwys, please remember to drink responsibly.**

As I mentioned above, my birthday is tomorrow. I KNOW I will be getting a Chili's giftcard from a very special aunt of mine.  The decision is, do I go for a 4th visit this month - or hold off til May? I fear I may need a Chili's intervention! Ha! With menu items like the Southwest Eggrolls, the Country Fried Steak, the smoking deals on the 2 for $20, the well balanced & well priced kids' meals..... how could you NOT love Chili's!!? It's my happy place. :o)

CoronaRita at Chili's


Google Image Result for http___www.findthatlogo.com_wp-content_uploads_2011_07_chili-large-logo.jpg.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog, it's awesome!

    I'm a 16-year-old mormon girl from Finland. I'd love you to check my blog and leave your comment because YOU're a good blogger! http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chili's is awesome. thanks for reminding me that they serve a mean rita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to join our site www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
    By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
    Simply visit www.erecipe.com or contact me at michelle@erecipe.com. We look forward having you in our network!

    ReplyDelete

Counter