Saturday, December 10, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

I realize I haven't posted a recipe in far too long, but I wanted to start a post to add photos to! We've had out Elf on the Shelf (Horton) for a couple of years now & the kids have a lot of fun with it. Sometimes he just shows up sitting on a Christmas tree branch, sometimes sitting on a shlef, but sometimes he also likes to make mischief as he comes & goes each morning/night.

Here is is on the morning of the 9th - the Lego men were starting to get a little unsure of the giant visitor that kept invading their space so they decided to tie him up for an interrogation!


Stay tuned..... there will be more to come!

Updated - 12/12:
Here he is helping himself to a snack of a jumbo marshmallow & chocolate chips!

Makes sense - Buddy (from the movie Elf) has educated us all to the 4 food groups of an elf; candy, candy canes, candy corn & syrup!


12/13/11 - After all that sugar, the responsible thing was to brush your teeth!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this just made me chuckle out loud. Thanks for linking it up to my Elf on the Shelf party. I just shared it on my FB page.

    Laura @ Come Together Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your elf through Cometogehterkids.com link party - love the "who are you and why are you here" - cracked me up!

    Stephanie @ www.allartful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute. Found you from the Elf on the Shelf Linky party on Come Together Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do i have 1 blue elf and 2 red elfs? i only bought 2 red, but the blue one appered! reply to me to tell me why.

    ReplyDelete

Counter