Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 of 2010!

I know I'm just an itty-bitty blog with a following that is comfortably nestled into the shadows of the big name blogs we all love, but I think your *likes* deserve a little moment in the spotlight, don't you!? SO, as I've seen all my favorite bloggers do this past week, I'm jumping on the wagon & posting my TOP 10 of 2010! Granted, my blog only began in May, so it's not a full 2010... but you get the idea! I hope you enjoy. You know what I learned? You guys have a sweet tooth as big as mine! Much love to you all - thanks for making my blog the success it is to me!

#10: O'Henry Bars!
















#9: Oreo Truffles!















#8: 4-Layer Raspberry White Chocolate Bars!














Thanks, again, to YourHomeBasedMom for the picture!

#7: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Krispers!




















#6: Peanut Butter Fudge Freezer Pie!














#5: French Bread!
















#4: Cake Balls!
















#3: Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds!




















#2: Cranberry Pineapple Jello Stuff!




















And, finally, #1: Chicken Alfredo Penne with Broccoli!
















Honestly, I'm kinda shocked that the #1 viewed recipe is what it is! It wasn't a completely awesome dish - kinda average, really. But I think it's just got a bunch of key words that come up in the search engines. I'd like to include 2 honorable mention recipes, chosen by blog viewers! I put a post on Facebook asking for some of my friends' favorites this year & both of these were mentioned.

Honorable Mention #1: Buffalo Chicken Chili!















Honorable Mention #2: Magic Middle Cookies!
















So that's that! I hope you all have enjoyed reading my blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Who knew that my little project - my little slice of Mommy-Time would turn into something with 72 public followers, several more that are not *official* followers, has had over 6,500 visitors in the 7 months it's been around and has had visitors from such far away places as South Korea, Russia, Netherlands, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Slovenia, Mexico, Malaysia.... and many, many more! It's crazy! And I thank YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter