Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekly Menu, 5/17 - 5/23

This is my first menu posting so I figured I should explain a few things. My hubby works a rotating schedule and misses dinners with us regularly. When it's just me & the little mouths I go fairly simple. Hubby also works with the Boy Scouts so every Wednesday evening we need a fairly easy dinner. I also coach baseball so on the nights we have games I try to either go for a crock pot meal or something that comes together with nearly no evening effort! Ready? Here we go..... I'll be sure to take pictures so I can shre the recipes in the coming days/weeks!

Monday: (Z @ work) Tacos, corn

Tuesday: (Z @ work, Baseball game) Tuna casserole, toast

Wednesday: (Scouts) Orange chicken, peas, pasta-roni

Thursday: (Baseball game) Pulled pork sammies, steamed green beans

Friday: Beef stroganoff, steamed broccoli

Saturday: (Z @ work & kids @ cousins for dinner!) Mommy's night off!!

Sunday: (Z @ work) Ham steaks, tater tots, carrot sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter