Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome!

I've been a follower of a few food blogs for quite a while now. I love reading them, drooling over the recipes they post & imagining the soul-warming smell of the fresh-from-the-oven photos that accompany the posts. I love to cook. Good, homemade food is such an easy way to make someone happy. A good dinner to say you're worth the effort. A plate of cookies to put a smile on a friend's heart. Being the only mom to bring homemade treats in for a school holiday party... others can feel the love you put into good food. And I love to feel the pride in turning a bunch of random single ingredients into a beautifully married plate of goodness.

And with that - I would like to kick off my own food blog. Some of these recipes will be original creations. Some will be recipes I've found & tweaked a bit to turn them into something my family will love. And I may even post the occasional exact copy of a recipe I stumble across that is just perfect as is! I hope that, by posting my weekly menu, I will keep myself more accountable so I don't get lazy & order a pizza or just grab something quick while we're out & about.

I look forward to welcoming you all into our kitchen! I've loosely coined my cuisine as kid-friendly food that grown-ups love, too! I hope you enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter