Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Murphy's Law

It's been a week & half since I've posted a recipe. As I explained in my menu post things have been busy. BUT! I was totally looking forward to being back in the swing of things. Had everything ready to cook dinner tonight & then post it after the kids were in bed. Well.... I *thought* I had everything. One little ingredient is missing. But it's one ultra-necessary ingredient. I forgot to buy salsa. Dang it. Chicken corn & black bean tacos MUST HAVE THE SALSA! The chicken cooks in it. So now Zac is in the kitchen turning my thawed chicken into seasoned grilled chicken, and I'm sitting here sulking and making a post about a *failed* post. Oh well - tomorrow will make it on here for sure! Brown Sugar Meatloaf. Mmmmmmm. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter