Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Not Always Fancy!

I figured I should show you a lazy-day dinner for a change... it's not always good food around these parts! LOL Sometimes Mommy just wants an easy meal - and tonight was one of those nights!

Have you seen these!!??

I love them. Frozen chicken tenders. You don't need to thaw them or anything - and they're small. not like a full-sized chicken breast, so they cook fast & one is the perfect amount for one of the kids. I just pull out 1 per kid, 2 for me (3 for Zac, if he's home) and throw them in a pan... solid as ice! Sprinkle on some seasonings - I usually go for season salt, garlic & black pepper - and let them cook, covered, for about 15 minutes. Flip them over once as they cook.


And what could sit alongside freezer-to-pan chicken tenders as well as tater tots!!? LOL I'm telling ya .... GOURMET!!


..... cooked in the toaster oven, no less!

Round it out with some sliced apple & you've got a great, kid-friendly, easy meal. I didn't even put on an apron for this one!! Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter