Sunday, September 12, 2010

1,000 Hits!!

Well you all know how to make a girl feel special! My little baby is only about 4 months old & you've all helped me reach 1,000 visitors already! Kind of exciting for little me! As a thank you to you guys I'm gonna bake someone some cookies! Wanna get them? Just make sure you are a "follower" of my blog & then reply here on this post. I'll randomly choose someone to give the goodies to - and if you're not local, don't worry. I'll even stick 'em in the mail! I'll hold this open until Tuesday morning. Let's say 9:00 Nevada time.

* 1,000 *

10 comments:

  1. You are welcome, I come here several times a week!!! >3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Michelle!! I could use some cookies! HE HE! I'm working on a give away on my blog too! I love the pictures you do of the process of making your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! You rock Michelle!! I check here every few days and I have made a bunch of your recipies. I have made the carmal popcorn like 5 times!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!!! Me want cookies!! Way to go Michelle, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have told several people about your blog. I love it! ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Michelle! Good Job!! I love following your blog! You actually give me quite a few ideas thank you! I have tried the honey french toast and I still want to try your peanut butter chocolate chips cookies actually! I have been telling anthony that we need to try them!! So anyways thanks for sharing!!! hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this blog and so does my family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! A blogger as busy as me with little ones in the kitchen:) Glad I came across your blog! Can't wait to give your recipes a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Counter