Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The ABC's of me!

Thought we could take a break from all this eating to share a little personal stuff among friends! Here are the ABC's of ME!

A. Age: 32 - but only for 27 more days!

B. Bed size: Queen. I didn't want a King because I didn't want any room for the kids to feel like they could squeeze in there! I like my space & I cannot be touching anyone while I'm sleeping!

C. Chore you dislike: Washing the dishes that you have to do by hand. you know, like the pots & knives!? I hate the feeling of wet hands and, even more, I hate the feeling of pruney fingers!

D. Dogs: We have Cooper, he's a Shepard/Greyhound(?) mix & he is about 10 years old. We also have Polly, a Black Lab. I think she's about 3. Both are rescue dogs.

E. Essential start to your day: I love a good Diet Coke in the morning! The bubbles just perk me right up!

F. Favorite color: Brown, followed closely by pink!

G. Gold or silver: If it's white gold I'll take it. Otherwise, silver.

H. Height: I am 5' 7".

I. Instruments you play: Flute. And if voice counts as an instrument I sing kinda OK, too!

J. Job title: uh... seriously? this could get long. Wife, mom, CEO, Bookkeeper, taxi, chef, maid, nurse, event planner, teacher's assistant, law enforcement/judge, spiritual advisor... should I keep going!?

K. Kids: Luke - 7, Nolan - 5, Jocelyn (Joss) - 4, Jack - 1.

L. Live: Northern Nevada for the past 7 years. California Bay Area for 26 years before that.

M. Most favorite thing: Hearing my kids laugh & play together, especially when they're using their imaginations, rather than the TV or a video game.

N. Nickname: Pedey (said like Petey), Meesh, MP and Michelin (like the tires - Michelle Ann run together). Only Hubby calls me that one.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Delivering 4 babies as a grown up. As a kid I was hospitalized with severe dehydration for a couple of days.

P. Pet peeves: Oblivious, discourteous drivers.

Q. Quote from a movie: All of them! LOL I'm kind of a walking Wikipedia of movie quote & they show up often - several times a day - in casual conversation - and I usually have to clue Hubby in on the fact that I was quoting a movie when he hears me spout of the random phrases. He just looks at me & gives me this smirk that tells me he thinks I'm a total dork - but he loves me anyway!

R. Righty or lefty: Right. But I dance left (turns, leaps, etc are stronger on the left).

S. Siblings: Chris - older bro & Tammy - younger sis.

T. Time you wake up: 7:15 am. Every morning.

U. Underwear: Yes, please! LOL

V. Veggies you don't like: Zucchini & squash. *shudders*

W. What makes you run late: I'd say kid #1, #2, #3 & #4 all contribute equally!

X. X-Rays you've had: Dental stuff, an ankle & a spine.

Y. Yummy food you make: All of it! That's not true - sometimes I fail.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Giraffes. They're tall, skinny & have great big lips! (Hmmm... sound like anyone else I love!?)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter